Gravity Payments mPOS
Gravity Payments, Inc.
Who We Are
We started Gravity Payments because we saw independent businesses being overcharged and underserved by their credit card processors. We knew that wasn’t right, so we decided to lower costs, be completely transparent, and provide better service for community business owners.
At Gravity, our mission is to reduce the cost and headaches associated with accepting payments while providing 24/7 support, clear options, and patient guidance to make credit card processing as simple and fair as possible.
Although credit card processing is our core service, we have many low-cost payment solutions in our expanding suite of merchant services. Our team is consistently looking for the best payment processing options to help our clients remain successful and on the cutting-edge of payment solution technology.
Gravity mPOS lets you transform any Apple device into a complete checkout tool with diverse payment options, security features, and inventory management tools. Download the app today to start selling products on the go, capture payments in a retail store or process securely anywhere in between.
This application allows you to safely and securely process cash, credit card and check transactions from your device and manage inventory directly from a built-in database. Paired with compatible card swipers and receipt printers, accepting secure payments for any type of business is made simple with the Gravity mPOS application.
Please note a merchant account with Gravity Payments is required to use this application. Contact our sales team to sign up for an account at 866-701-4700 ext. 473. If you are already a Gravity Payments customer, please contact our Customer Support team at 866-701-4700 ext. 1 for assistance in setting up Gravity mPOS.
All transactions, data and orders are stored on Gravity Payments’ Level-1 PCI Compliant payment gateway.
• Card Swiper, Barcode Scanner and Receipt Printer Compatibility
Securely swipe credit cards with Gravity mPOS. Wirelessly print receipts and scan barcodes with the WSP-R240i Bluetooth printer or hook up to a Star TSP143 LAN printer.
• Cash Transactions
Cash is one of many acceptable payment methods within this application and capabilities allow cash transactions to be recorded for transaction history reporting.
• Customer Management and Payments
Create and manage customer accounts including preferred payment method for quick, easy and secure transactions for return customers.
• Split Orders
This application supports and records orders even when split payment types are used to ensure accurate transaction history reports.
• Product Management and Inventory Control
Load your product database into the application to manage inventory and generate reports.
• Order and Transaction History, Batch Management
View a detailed report of orders and transactions processed on your merchant account.
Permission options allow you to set varying standards of security for users or employees utilizing your point of sale system.
• Quick Sales/Refund Against Previous Transactions Using Tokenization
Quickly and securely process a quick sale or refund using the option of free tokenization.
Gravity Link is your preferred, Level-1 PCI Compliant payment gateway:
• Connects unlimited Apple devices to one gateway account and stores transactions for the life of account.
• Includes full feature fraud suite and manager.
• Easily download and share transaction history reports.
• Works with major eCommerce shopping carts integrated with the gateway.
• Customizable payment forms available.
• Level-1 PCI Compliant Payment Gateway.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT :
• Call 866-701-4700 ext. 1 for Free customer support
• Email email@example.com for email support
SALES / RESELLER INFORMATION :
• Find out more about us at www.gravitypayments.com
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 866-701-4700 ext. 473