Mobile Market+ - Texas
Novo Dia Group, Inc.
NOTE: THIS APPLICATION CAN ONLY BE UTILIZED BY AUTHORIZED FARMERS MARKET RETAILERS IN TEXAS. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED FOR THIS STATE PROGRAM. AN ACTIVATION CODE WILL BE SENT TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION SETUP.
Mobile Market+ allows authorized farmers markets and non-traditional retailers in Texas to wirelessly process WIC EBT Cash Value Benefit (CVB) transactions. In addition, it provides the ability to process FMNP (Farmers Market Nutrition Program) and SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits.
Mobile Market+ offers the following benefits:
- Ideal for farmers markets and non-traditional retailers.
- Allows approved markets in Texas to provide WIC clients with the option to use their WIC EBT card for CVB transactions.
- Supports WIC EBT CVB transactions in accordance with USDA regulations.
- Uses the Daily Systems iAPS DS-247i for accepting Texas WIC smart cards, swipe entry, printing receipts, and scanning UPC barcodes.
- Provides the ability to email and text receipts to cardholders.
- Includes reconciliation reports that can be viewed directly on the device, printed, or sent via email and text message.
- Multi-merchant/multi-user login to allow device sharing.
- User-selectable merchant locations for multi-site markets.
- Default UPC/PLU and price storage for fast and easy checkout.
- SSL encrypted; safe and secure
For more information about this application or about becoming an authorized farmers market retailer in Texas, visit www.MobileEbt.com.