Nexar - AI Dashcam
Turn your iPhone into a community-based AI dashcam and join the connected driving revolution! Nexar protects you on the road by detecting, recording, and warning you of real-time hazards
** Nexar is the world’s first vehicle-to-vehicle network **
When you drive with Nexar, you join a community of drivers who care about safety on the road and who form a safety network. Together, we help make driving safer by sharing road hazard information:
- when a Nexar driver ahead of you encounters a dangerous situation, you will get real-time warnings that will allow you to avoid a collision
- And when you encounter a dangerous traffic situations, you will automatically warn other drivers and help make the roads safer.
** Nexar can warn you of cars braking ahead of you **
Nexar uses artificial intelligence to analyze the road ahead of you. Get warned when the car ahead of you suddenly stops or slows down and reduce the risk of forward collisions!
**Free Collision Reconstruction Report **
In the unfortunate case of a collision, Nexar provides you with a collision reconstruction report with the data and evidence you need for coverage - absolutely free.
** Get proof of what happened **
Record all dangerous events while you drive - whether someone cuts you off, if you get into an accident, or you get an unjust ticket. You’ve now got proof!
Incredible, cutting-edge, dashcam features that no car camera can offer:
• Automatically detects and records hard brakes and accidents
• Intelligent, automatic, storage management - your phone will never run out of space!
• Always-on: records all dangerous road events and saves them to your private Nexar cloud
• Free collision reconstruction report in case of an accident
• Ridesharing? Use the in-car camera to record and deter scary passengers
• It's completely free!
** Why you have to sign up with facebook or phone **
Currently, you must be signed-in in order to use Nexar. We are a cloud-powered service and so we need a way to validate your identity when, for example, you want to review your rides in the future.
Disclaimer: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.