QuickBooks GoPayment POS
Connect your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the front slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the back slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can send a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment and send receipts.
4 – Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
GET YOUR CARD READER
Mobile card readers are available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 9 and higher.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.