Sidekick - Dashcam, GPS, Alert
Katla Labs Inc
What Can Sidekick Do For You?
- Offers a route that is simple and less stressful to drive on (fewer turns, more easy segments on highways and major roads)
- Records dashcam videos for protection against unjust tickets or insurance frauds
- Alerts you in real time when you are driving towards an incident
- Detects if you are in a distress situation (e.g. high force impact) and call your emergency contact, hands-free.
- Keeps track of commute time historically for you
- Records trip mileage for easy expense reporting
- Gives you a feel for how smooth your driving is. Smooth driving -> Fuel efficiency and safety!
- Allows drivers to help other drivers by sharing road intelligence such as police, traffic jam or accidents.
New in v1.9 - Ability to undo incident reports
What Makes Sidekick Special?
1. Set it and forget it. Sidekick activates its sensors when you drive and goes into battery saving mode automatically after your trip has been completed.
2. Sensor information from different sources are combined and analyzed to maximize accuracy. Data from multiple mapping data providers (Google Maps, Bing Maps and OpenStreetMap) are also integrated to provide an unique user experience.
3. No ads. No distractions. Only useful and convenient features.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
** Activity Time tracking requires iPhone 5s or later hardware that supports motion type detection.