Singul - Split & Pay Bills
A smart new way for groups to split their bills, using one-time virtual credit cards.
- Instantly split and pay for meals, airfare, hotels, utility bills—anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Easily invite friends from your contacts. You can save groups to split with again later.
- Decide what everyone owes. On the fly, we create a one-time virtual credit card to pay the bill.
- At restaurants, just show your server the virtual credit card.
- For online payments, just enter the virtual credit card info on the site.
- Everyone instantly pays what they owe. No more IOUs. No need to settle up later.
- Payments are made securely with your bank account—no need to look up your account and routing numbers.
***HOW IT WORKS***
1. Start a bill with your friends, including the total and everyone in the group owes
4. We'll generate a one-use virtual credit card your group can use to pay the entire bill (that's right, one card for the entire group!)
5. For online payments, enter the card info. For restaurants, show your waiter the card number or write it down for them - either way they can enter it into their systems and charge the card.
6. DONE! Once the card is charged, we'll handle the splitting amongst your friends behind the scenes by withdrawing what each of you owes.