Venmo is the simple and fun way to send & request money between friends. Whether you’re splitting a dinner bill, the rent check, concert tickets, or the cost of a road trip, Venmo removes the awkward talks over who owes what.
Just send or request money with a message or emoji combo of your choice, then like or comment on all your favorite splitting moments.
The Venmo magic:
• Send money quickly to friends by simply linking your debit card or bank account.
• Find friends automatically using your friend's name, @username, QR code, phone, email or by syncing your Facebook or phone contacts.
• Stay on top of what you owe, what friends owe you and what you’ve bought.
• Make purchases in select apps using Venmo, so you can split with friends easily.
• *NEW* Shop with Venmo at millions of retailers on your phone – almost everywhere you see the PayPal button at checkout.
• Venmo protects you by using data encryption to guard against unauthorized transactions and access to your personal or financial information.
“Venmo, the #1 app college students should download right now” - BuzzFeed
A few more quotes that make us blush:
“One of the 50 Best Apps of the Year” - Time
“The crown jewel of all finance apps” - Forbes
“Revolutionized the mobile payment space” - Vanity Fair
“Just Venmo me” has become synonymous with “pay me back” or “I got it.” - Business Insider
Venmo is a service of PayPal, Inc., a licensed provider of money transfer services. All money transmission is provided by PayPal, Inc. pursuant to PayPal, Inc.’s licenses. Visit https://venmo.com/legal/us-licenses/ for additional information. © 2017 PayPal.